- Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of dramatically tapered mountains, the Pitons, on its west coast
- Population: 182,273
- Capital: Castries
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar
- Language: English
- Area: 617 km²
- November is the hottest month in St Lucia with an average temperature of 29°C (83°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in March.
- The wettest month is September with an average of 193mm of rain.
- The best month to swim in the sea is in August when the average sea temperature is 29°C (84°F).
Distance from Cochin Airport to St.Lucia: 14,596 Kms
Flight time: 1d 6hrs duration, 3+ stops
WHY STUDY IN ST.LUCIA?
- Students have many reasons to choose to study in Saint Lucia. Some choose the island because they want the chance to study in a Caribbean island destination. Others may choose Saint Lucia because of the opportunity to study in English at a major university.
The universities in Saint Lucia are known throughout the world for their quality programming. As a result, students who graduate can get a job in just about their field they wish, in Europe, North America and Europe.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ACADEMIC INTERVIEW
- A completed application on prescribed form.
- A bank statement.
- A police certificate of character.
- An original birth certificate.
- A medical certificate from a registered practitioner.
- Four (4) passport size photographs certified by a Justice of the Peace.
- A reference letter from a reputable person from the country of origin.
- A letter stating date of arrival, purpose of visit, and the activities to be engaged in.
LIST OF MEDICAL COLLEGES IN ST.LUCIA
- Atlantic University
- American International Medical University
- Spartan Health Sciences University
LIST OF ENGINEERING AND ARTS COLLEGES IN ST.LUCIA
- Popular Saint Lucia Universities
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Queensland
- University of Bristrol
- Monroe College
- Lynchburg College